Saturday 19 June 2010

hurt

“I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain. the only thing that’s real. the needle tears a hole, the old familiar sting. try to kill it all away. but I remember everything. what have I become? my sweetest friend. everyone I know, goes away in the end. and you could have it all - my empire of dirt. I will let you down. I will make you hurt.

I wear this crown of thorns, upon my liar’s chair. full of broken thoughts, I cannot repair. beneath the stains of time. the feelings disappear. you are someone else. I am still right here. what have I become? my sweetest friend. everyone I know goes away in the end. and you could have it all. my empire of dirt. I will let you down. I will make you hurt.

if I could start again, a million miles away. I would keep myself. I would find a way.”

JOHNNY CASH - Hurt

1 comment:

.mono. said...

pictures...

and i have fallen.