Friday 16 October 2009

What an Absolut-ly fun night out

Temperature soaring, the girl is smoking and we're on the road.

Said my hi's, dressed to the nines, they said 'I was looking good.'

Felt like a frazzled rock star lost in a swarm of familiar and ol' faces.

Glasses clinking, vodka spilling, cameras flashing.

I haven't had this much fun in a while with the bunch last night at Absolut Love's launch at RogueArt, Jalan Berangan, a quaint little gallery hidden in the heart of KL. Alcohol brings the lot together; I won't deny that fact.

More photos and story to follow suit. Meanwhile, I stole these from Sher and Suanie and tweaked the colours.

copyright suan

the elf and i

sherbear!

suan is my herro

Align Centre
kim in a top i want to bring home (owner included)

with mike and mock absolut. copyright suan

No comments: